Since

1957

Willie Mae’s Scotch House was established in 1957 as a bar in New Orleans’ Historic Treme neighborhood. After a year, the bar was moved to it’s current location, which consisted of a bar, a barbershop and beauty salon in the front. In the early 1970’s, the beauty salon closed, which brought on the demand for a restaurant from Willie Mae’s bar customers. The aromas of Mississippi and Louisiana cuisine emanating from the kitchen filled the air and brought on constant demand for delicious food. Their demand was met and the rest is history. In 2005, Ms. Willie Mae Seaton was honored with the prestigious James Beard Award for “America’s Classic Restaurant for the Southern Region.”

Read More

What's

NEW?

News

A Bite into Our History
Your Guide to The Big Easy.
Hot Spots for All-Star Weekend:
We are “America’s Best Fried Chicken!”
“Haste Makes Waste!”

TWITTER

Saturday’s meal never looked sooooo good! 😋🍗 #eatgood #williemaesnola @ Willie Mae's - NOLA https://t.co/sHToBZT16S

The perfect stocking stuffer. Shop our limited edition ‘Established 1957’ t-shirts. 4 colors… https://t.co/DS5w88uSWR

Load More...